1. The Toy Planet Reward programme is open to any person who applies and is accepted for a Toy Planet Reward account. Toy Planet may extend, amend or terminate the Toy Planet Reward programme at its discretion, or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time in which case Toy Planet will post notices on its website at www.thetoyplanet.co.uk and in-store. If you apply for a Toy Planet Reward account you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions. Toy Planet may refuse an application for a Toy Planet Reward account if it has good reason to do so.
2. If you apply for a Toy Planet Reward account in store you will need to provide one of the sales team with your title, forename, surname, date of birth, address and email address.
3. An administration fee is chargeable on an application for a Toy Planet Reward account. This fee may be waived at Toy Planet’s discretion.
4. Toy Planet Reward cards, where issued, remain the property of Toy Planet. If requested, Account Holders are required to return any Toy Planet Reward card that they hold to Toy Planet or to destroy it.
5. Account Holders are responsible for the security of their Toy Planet Reward cards and credentials and for any points earned or redeemed ('spent') using them. If a Toy Planet Reward card or other credentials are lost, stolen, or damaged or a person has gained unauthorised access to the Account Holder’s Toy Planet Reward details or account, the Account Holder should notify Toy Planet immediately, either online at www.thetoyplanet.co.uk/about-us or through one of the team at a Toy Planet store, so that appropriate security measures can be taken and, where appropriate, a new card or new credentials can be issued.
6. Toy Planet Reward cards cannot be used as credit cards or guarantee cards.
7. Account Holders earn Toy Planet Reward points on purchases in Toy Planet stores. Toy Planet Reward points are not awarded on purchases on Toy Planet’s Ebay or Amazon Store. To earn points in a Toy Planet store, the Account Holder must present their Toy Planet Reward card or credentials to a member of the Toy Planet sales team at the till at the beginning of the transaction.
8. Toy Planet Reward points will only be added at the time of purchase and cannot be added at a later date. It usually takes up to 24 hours for points to be available in your Toy Planet Reward account. Toy Planet Reward points cannot be earned on purchases made prior to joining the Toy Planet Reward programme.
9. Points are awarded on every purchase over £1.00, except on the purchase of gift vouchers and Membership codes. Points can be earned on downloads from a date to be notified to Account Holders (by notices in store and at www.thetoyplanet.co.uk.) Other products may be included or excluded from time to time at the discretion of Toy Planet.
10. Account Holders will receive points on qualifying purchases calculated at the rate of 1 point for every £1.00 spent (so, for example, a purchase for £9.99 earns 9 points and a purchase for £10.01 earns 10 points). Toy Planet reserves the right to remove incorrectly calculated Reward points and/or Reward points which have been added erroneously.
11. Toy Planet reserves the right to vary the rate at which Toy Planet Reward points are earned (including offering bonus points from time to time) on providing 14 days’ notice. Notice is properly given if we post details of any changes at www.thetoyplanet.co.uk and in store.
12. Account Holders can redeem Toy Planet Reward points against purchases in Toy Planet stores at the rate of £1.00 per 100 points. Toy Planet Reward points cannot be redeemed against purchases in Toy Planet’s Ebay or Amazon Store. The minimum redemption is 100 points or £1.00 against a purchase but any number of points above 100 can be redeemed pro-rata. No change or credit will be given for any overpayment using points. Toy Planet reserves the right to vary the number of points required to be redeemed against a purchase or to exclude certain products from the Toy Planet Reward programme.
13. Points cannot be redeemed until registered on an Account Holder’s Toy Planet Reward account. Note that as stated above, it takes around 24 hours for points earned to register.
14. To redeem points against an intended purchase in a Toy Planet store, the Account Holder must present their Toy Planet Reward card to a member of the Toy Planet sales team at the till at the beginning of the transaction.
15. Toy Planet Reward points can be used as part payment towards a product in a Toy Planet store. Toy Planet Reward points cannot be used as part payment towards a product on Toy Planet’s Ebay Store. Toy Planet Reward points will be not earned on products where points have been redeemed as payment or part payment for that product.
16. Toy Planet Reward points have no cash redemption value. Toy Planet Reward points are for Account Holder’s personal use and cannot be exchanged, sold or transferred to another Account Holder’s account. Toy Planet Reward points can only be redeemed in the country in which the Toy Planet Reward account is registered.
17. If a transaction on which points are earned or redeemed is cancelled or reversed or a product is returned (in accordance with Toy Planet’s Returns Policy) Toy Planet will reverse the associated points earned or redeemed. Account Holders must present their Toy Planet Reward card or credentials to a member of the Toy Planet sales team when they require a refund so that points awarded can be debited from the Toy Planet Reward account for the product being returned.
18. The Toy Planet Reward programme is operated and promoted by The Toy Planet Ltd, 5-7 Mill Street, Wantage, Oxfordshire, OX12 9AB.
20. It is the responsibility of the Account Holder to notify Toy Planet of any change to or error in their contact details. Details can be updated at a Toy Planet store. Toy Planet reserves the right to suspend a Toy Planet Reward account if an Account Holder’s contact details are incomplete or inaccurate.
21. Toy Planet reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or terminate the Toy Planet Reward programme at any time. Toy Planet will notify Account Holders of any changes to these Terms and Conditions by posting notices in store. Toy Planet will where reasonably possible give Account Holders 14 days’ notice of any changes, suspension or termination. Earning or redeeming points after notice is posted will constitute acceptance of any amended Terms and Conditions.
22. Account Holders can terminate their Toy Planet Reward account on written notice to Toy Planet at any time.
23. Any Account Holder may only hold one Toy Planet Reward account at any time. Toy Planet reserves the right to de-duplicate its lists of Account Holders by terminating or merging Toy Planet Reward accounts that it reasonably believes to be duplicates issued to the same Account Holder.
24. If Toy Planet reasonably believes that an Account Holder is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or that the Account Holder has abused the Toy Planet Reward programme, Toy Planet reserves the right to take any appropriate action, including suspending or terminating the Account Holder’s Toy Planet Reward account.
25. If the Toy Planet Reward programme or an individual account is terminated (for whatever reason) the Account Holder’s right to earn or redeem points is lost.
26. If an Account Holder has not used their Toy Planet Reward account for a period of 12 months or more, their Toy Planet Reward account balance may be reset to zero. Where this occurs Toy Planet may continue to hold your details unless you ask us to delete them. Account Holders are entitled to apply to have their Toy Planet Reward account reactivated and Toy Planet may, at its discretion, re-award any points which were held in the Account Holder’s account at the time the account was zeroed. Re-instatement will not however be possible if you have asked us to delete your details.
27. No party other than the Account Holder and Toy Planet has any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or any equivalent legislation in any jurisdiction, or otherwise, to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
28. These Terms and Conditions are subject to and shall be interpreted under English Law.
29. Any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.